Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wine Time!!

Wahoooo its the day I've been looking forward to nearly as much as the new fabric delivery on its way. My wine making order has arrived. Have any of you been watching river cottage? They are always coming up with interesting beers, wines and champagne so I figured I would give it a try. There is nothing I love more than to have my friends over and to serve them up some of our own home brew in my garden.

I went to a brewing shop called Hops and Vines in the UK on my last visit and picked up this little 4.5ltr kit.The lovely lady in the shop said that it was fool proof and that you can make some truly unique wines with it. So I've given it a go. Apple and Mimosa flower wine. The reason for the Mimosa flower, I live in a forest of it.

Its not ready yet but because I enjoyed making it so much I decided I'm going to make more, hence my order, but this time, without the kit... we shall see where this leads...

No comments:

Post a Comment