Friday, March 4, 2011

Trinket Walnuts


I didnt get an engagment ring in mine unfortunatly, in fact I didt get one at all. I stumbles accross this by complete accident actually. Last year I made a bowl of gold painted nuts for my christmas table and then packed them away for the next year. Upon opening them up for our christmas just been they had all split open. Great! This gave me the idea to put a little something inside as a secret treat. I wrote a simple 'I love you' on a note, put it inside and left it on my partners pillow. True he thought I was odd putting a painted nut on his pillow for him especially as he doesnt like nuts but when he realised it opend he was over joyed. He now keeps it next to him on his desk while hes working.

Its just a little something cute to say I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment