Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beauty Tips

Im really getting into a beauty routine at the moment. 

The last year has been hard as Ive been looking after a baby and working and to be honest Ive been cheating looking after myself. Wearing my hair up to hide I've not straightened or conditioned, applying a second coat of foundation to cover yesterdays to save time, painting over chipped nails... Although I might look half decent, its all a cover up.

But now Evie is playing by herself and work in the winter is chilled, Im able to start looking after myself again. In the coming weeks I am going to be posting some things about homemade beauty treatments. That corresponds well with the homemade craft theme of this blog. I will be trying out face masks, hair masks and all things natural and good for your skin and hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment