Friday, February 3, 2012

A Winter Treat for the Skin


So as I said a few posts before Im starting to get into a better skin routine now I have more time on my hands. We went up to the mountains last week and when I came home I felt that my skin was so dry from the cold and sun.

I decided to try a DIY face pack.

Heres what you will need


  • juice of half a lemon
  • 2 tablespoons of oats
  • 2 tablespoons or organic yoghurt
  • 1 tablespoons honey 
(I am using solid honey found at a local farmers market but runny honey would work better)

Very simple, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and apply to your face. I left it on for ten minutes then washes it off with a warm flannel. Honestly, I loved it. I finished it all off buy using the Argan oil as a moisturizer :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! Your life in France sounds idyllic and I a very jealous! Beautiful baby too. Just wanted to pop over and say thank you for following my blog. I am currently sending out 'RAKS' to new followers, that is an entirely unsolicited just for the fun of it art piece, an ATC or an altered tag. But you will need to let me have your addy. You can contact me via my blogger profile. Au revoir!!

    ReplyDelete