Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Finally, after the rain and snow the last few days came the sun again. Thank goodness really because the bad weather has put me back a few days in the garden. It seems like only a few days ago I had itchy feet wanting spring to arrive to start planting and now its here I'm over run with garden chores to do.

I have ordered my seeds. The bulk I already have from last year but the seeds I have ordered this time are special ones. Yin Yang beans that are beautiful, black and white. These can be dried for winter use and look amazing stored in jars. Giant pumpkin seeds. Now, I have really cute little ones but I want my hand at growing a monster and in a veggie book I have had for years it says there is a fool proof way of growing a giant... right then... we shall see just how fool proof it is!

So, Sunday tomorrow and I'm off to get some sleep so that I can be up bright and early to sow my seeds...

Night Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment