Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Crayfishing


 Recently I visited England to catch up with my family and some friends. Ive not been back much in the eight years that I have been living in France but now that my parents have moved back there I will be visiting a lot more often.

The weather was amazing while I was there, I got a good couple of afternoons lounging in a pub garden with a glass of wine in the sunshine which for me, England is all about.



On one of these days I was seeing a friend of mine and we had seen some people dangling some bacon on a piece of string into the local river. On closer inspection we found out that they were catching crayfish... needless to say, the next day, there we were with a glass in hand dangling our own string over the side of the bank :)

No comments:

Post a Comment