Thursday, April 26, 2012

Doodles and seedlings

Baby Evie
Been another busy week garden wise. Most of the seeds and sprouted and grown vigorously on my window sill. Sadly we have had a lot of wind so going out into the garden has been a bit of a nightmare and Ive been unable to plant anything out creating quite the back log.

I put out two of my baby melons to see if they could handle the temp but sadly the didn't like it and have wilted their beautiful new leaves. Thankfully all was not lost as they are still alive and back on the sill to be nursed back to health.

Im adding a few pics of sketches Ive been doing while stuck inside and also the start of one of my new quilts. The sketches are by no means great but as this is a blog about what I have been doing and little inspirational bits then I figured they should be included somewhere.




Ive been starting quite a few quilting projects actually now that the sewing machine is back up and running. I will post some pics in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. My sister is crafty like you and has made so many lovely quilts over the years. You do a lovely job.

    ReplyDelete