Monday, April 9, 2012

White Rose Table Decoration





Part of my job working on the super yachts is to create an atmosphere of complete luxury for the guests onboard. Each breakfast, lunch and dinner I would create a different decoration depending on what the flowers are in season and what the guests are eating.

Quite often these tables can cost a fair amount of money. Orchids and roses don't come cheap especially if you are ordering them from afar. Once used they usually get thrown straight out as it isn't the 'done thing' to re use them. Such a shame really but thats part of the job. I usually take the used flowers to my own room so its not such a waste.

This is one of my evening tables created with white pebbles and roses. The tableware is Versace and the bay is St Jean Cap Farrat

No comments:

Post a Comment