Thursday, April 12, 2012

Todays been a mad rush really. The weather has been great recently and its made me realize how late I am getting the garden ready for the fruit and veg. Ive been running around like a mad hatter finding all the pots and washing them out, filling with earth and planting the seeds.
This year Im not going to try anything too fancy. Last year I was left heartbroken because I had to go away for work for a few weeks and nothing was watered properly. I managed to save a few things but for most it was too late.

I have just pulled up the last of my baby leeks which we BBQ'd in butter, they were delicious! And we have lots of lemons which Ive been very grateful for because I came back from England with flu and have been running on hot lemon and honey drinks for the past two weeks now.




The garden is starting to become colorful again, there are forest violets everywhere and I must find something to do with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment